Monday, January 11, 2016

Bachelor Season XX: Week 2 - A Collection of Tweets

Remember the days before you had kids when you could watch the Bachelor when it aired?  Jonah's sports schedule has completely consumed Monday nights.  I didn't even walk in the door until 9:30.  Reality TV proved a powerful motivator though, and I got Jonah a snack, made his lunch, got him showered and in bed asleep by ten.  After watching ten minutes of highlights and analysis of the national championship game (in order to be able to competently talk about it at work tomorrow) I'm now ready to start this show.

However, I'm not really prepared to do a full in depth blog on the Bachelor, so you're just going to get a running list of my tweets from the night.  We'll see how this goes.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment