Sunday, July 6, 2008

San Francisco

It's a very artsy city. The people there love their museums. Rachel and I felt like fish out of water just walking around the city most of the time. My aunt had a dinner party and they talked about things that I don't think have ever come up at a dinner party in the city of Albany. Ever.


If you feed your 8 month old baby pears, he will poop. Immediately. Pears are the best laxative ever for a baby. At least our baby.

There might be more Cubs fans than Giants fans in the city of San Francisco. IT was louder in AT&T Park when the Cubs scored than when the Giants did, and the Giants won.

The Golden Gate bridge is harder to take a picture of than any other large object. The first time we drove out there, it was so crowded that the viewpoints were closed and we couldn't get out of the car to take a picture. The next day, it was so foggy that you could be standing on the bridge and still not get a picture that would prove you were there. The only pictures we got were from the Wharf, and even those aren't that great.

In all, it's a fun place to visit, but I don't think I'd ever want to live there. The people there treat yellow lights like green lights and red lights like yellows. I think I'd last about 2 days there before I got in some sort of wreck because I don't drive California-style.

I love public transportation....I just wish it was more convenient for me here in Albany.

No comments:

Post a Comment