Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bachelorette Week 4 - Atlantic City Sucks

The episode started off with Chris telling the guys they were going to Atlantic City.  I can't remember who said it, but one of the guys said "This is going to be great!  Des is going to be there!"  At first I thought he was a moron, because OF COURSE SHE'LL BE THERE, but I slowly realized that that was the only nice thing he could say about Atlantic City.

That's how I felt about this episode.  The only nice thing I can say about it is that Des was there.  She sent home the spousal abuser after committing 87 health code violations and a candy shop, the guys had a Mr. Bachelorette pageant in a high school gym where they all did meathead things, and then she toured an area damaged by hurricane Sandy and gave some old couple a night on the town and then treated them to some Darius Rucker music, which I'm sure they thought was too damn loud and said at least one time "what's a Hootie?"  Oh, and the Zack who keeps his shirt on went home. 

The End.

Bring me something better next week, ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment