Monday, August 8, 2005

Week of Hugeness

This week is massive.....let me just tell y'all what I got going on.


* Today is my birthday. That's right. Snuck up on most of you didn't it? I'm 26 now, which is way to old to be writing an online journal, but what the hell.

*Tomorrow I get a new cell phone. My old one is just too fragile, and I got insurance on the thing so I could get a new one, right? I'm kind of sad to be abandoning the slider for a regular ol' phlip phone, but such is life.

*Friday is my last day at my job. I'll be sad to leave the people, but not sad to see my paycheck increase by 25%! Plus I get paid bi-weekly now instead of monthly. Boo-ya!

*Friday is also the day that Rachel's parents come to visit, which means Saturday will be the day our parents meet for the first time. That oughta be a doozy.

I'm sure there's more stuff, but those are the highlights. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment